Feel Good Tuesday


This morning I put the kettle on, made my first cup of tea and turned on the computer.

My first email was something to melt the hardest of hearts, it was in response to a copy of Pride and Prejudice in my Etsy shop.  It read; "This is the girl I'm dating's favourite book.  She was born in 1989 and her birthday is coming up.  Can you confirm that it was published in 1989?  Also, do you have any idea what the shipping time would be the the New York area?" What a lucky girl.

Romance, a Brit winning the US Open and the successful end to an unforgettable, sporting summer. What greater feel good factors could there be?


*The above photo was taken this summer at Waddesdon Manor




14 comments:

  1. Ahhh that's really lovely. Romance is not dead.. I hope she appreciates his efforts. And how great that Andy Murray Mint won the Open?!! A great Tuesday..X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone's gonna get some ;o)
    Really really sweet......
    I hope she knows she's just met her husband.
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well apart from the sporting references, couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard someone suggest (well, 'heard' is probably the wrong verb, read on Twitter is more like it) that a reading olympiad has been suggested, I'm up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Receiving bookish gifts from the one you're dating/love is wonderful. Enjoy packaging it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've picked the paper and have bought some decorated sticking tape, with an antique French vibe, I hope it still looks good when it's crossed the Atlantic!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Gave me a warm glow for the rest of the day

      Delete
  7. *Swoon*

    That is ADORABLE! So happy he purchased it! His girlfriend is a lucky girl!

    Happy weekend,
    Emily
    http://partymixtape.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete